Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How to Make Your Own Ugi Ball

Calling all Crossfitters and Bodyrockers! Even wanted a Ugi ball, but didn't feel like shelling out $130? Well I made my own, and you can, too!

Here is the quick guide from when I made my own a few days ago. The pattern is from spaceguy's flickr account. Props to him.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll get back to you...conceptualizing how to put it together it sorta weird at first (especially for non-sewers like myself). Once you figure out the pattern it's super easy! I would definitely recommend a sewing machine, though, for durability of the seams. Also to save yourself the pain my right hand is in from forcing a needle through dense fabric hundreds of times.

:)

1 comment:

  1. What fabric/material did you use and where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts!