Thursday, May 9, 2013

Buns and Delts

I don't know about where you live, but here has been rainy all week. Last night there was a break in the rain, so I tore at the opportunity to take Sadie for a job. She really needed it. Afterwards she rolled around on the carpet and did a dance of joy. Afterwards, I threw in some laundry and did a HIIT workout, since it had been a while. I didn't think I would make it through all three rounds, but I pushed myself and I felt GREAT afterwards. I used dumbbells and held them on my shoulders for the jump lunges and prisoner squats, so there was added delt work.

This workout was adapted from  the "Fit Sweat" workout on dailyhiit.com 

Afterwards I made a mango, melon, pineapple smoothie to reward myself. It was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!