Monday, February 18, 2013

About my blog

I am currently sitting at work, listening to Passion Pit and waiting for the phone to ring. This is why I decided to start a blog. Because I browse Pintrest each day to decide on a new project for the evening. Since getting a desk job I live in the evenings. And the weekends, but those are mostly for home improvement shows, eating, and laundry. I read lots of blogs about beauty and health, cooking and fitness, and pictures of dogs with sarcastic captions and think, I could totally do that. So I am. I am deciding to be happier, more open, and busier with taking pictures of all my little projects that keep me titillated with excitement for the evening.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, along with the many others you probably browse as well. (This is a picture of me and Mu, the emu. He lives on the farm where I worked for the past 3 seasons).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!